WesternOne is a trusted provider of aerial lifts, heating solutions, temporary power, fuel delivery, and operator training.
WesternOne helps its clients construct and create by providing exceptional service and expertise. Whilst our focus is on Aerial and Heat equipment, we offer so much more by providing expertise and equipment for infrastructure services.
WesternOne has a solid reputation for reliable equipment, on-time deliveries using our corporate fleet, and customer-oriented “yes we can” attitude. WesternOne has proven time and again that our expertise and customer service are the most valuable aspects of our success. Continuing our past successes, WesternOne will grow within North America using our collective intelligence, leveraging market opportunities, and joining forces with like-minded, local, well-run businesses.
Our parent company, WesternOne Inc., is a diversified infrastructure services company.
The team at WesternOne is focused on becoming Canada’s leading infrastructure equipment company, building on the legacy of companies that became part of WesternOne over the years. These legacy companies have over 50 years of experience, and include:
- Production Equipment (Vancouver, Burnaby)
- Old Country Rentals (Victoria, Saanichton)
- C&N Rentals (Comox Valley)
- On Site Equipment (Outlets in Calgary, Lethbridge, Red Deer and Edmonton)
- Volvo Rents - Deerfoot Rentals (Outlets in Calgary, Lethbridge and Edmonton)
- Sure Fire Propane Ltd and Davis Heater Service Ltd (Edmonton)
- Enerbuilt Technologies (Nisku and Fort McMurray)