WEDGE™ remote monitoring for worksites is a service designed for project managers, construction site superintendents and development project owners. The system is set up so that you can have immediate access to site conditions that effect the workflow and outcomes of a project. In particular, WEDGE™ is used for the following:
- Continuously measure, monitor and record ambient temperature and humidity levels throughout a construction site.
- Take advantage of in-slab concrete sensors.
- Optimize and control curing conditions for concrete and other materials.
- Get instant alerts based on your pre-set thresholds.
- Capture data for future records and dispute resolution.
- Hold trades accountable.
- Enjoy peace of mind with 24/7 visibility and control.
- Access the user-friendly WEDGE™ dashboard from any device at any time.